Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Blues

Hello again pretty laydays! Sorry about not posting for two weeks... You know, reading week, then midterms, essays and all that good jazz! Okay not really. It was quite painful actually. I'm still pain as I've still got two papers due next week, but whatever! I can deal with it. Oh and I just got a new job! Yay, means less time for blogging...

But to the good stuff, yesterday I had some break time and proceeded to playing with makeup as per my usual remedies to boredom and pulled together one of my favourite looks ever, blue on neutrals. Have I ever told you that I loved blue! It's right up there under purple! So lets take a look at it...

Oh by the way, I got new lenses and I love them! They're GEO Princess Mimi in Sesame Grey! 


Face:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
Revlon Age Defying Concealer
Dionskin Forever Compact Powder

Cheeks:
Hello Kitty Bronzer
Inglot Blush (Sorry I don't know the name but it's peachy!)
NARS Albatross Highlighter

Oh god my eyebrows look so uneven in this pic. I'll remember to fix it next time!


Eyebawls:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Joe Fresh Eyeshadow in Ice
MAC Eyeshadows in Talent Pool, Wedge and Charcoal Brown
NARS Galapagos Eyeshadow
Loreal Lineur Intense in Blackest Black
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips:
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm
YSL Rouge Volupte in #9 (dabbed!)

HAHA! I'm not done yet... My friend Priscilla and I actually went clubbing over the past weekend so there's another look for you! It's my favourite colour...

Oh why hello up there... Excuse the strange b*tchy look! It was completely unintended!

Face:
Tarte BB Primer Treatment
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation
Almay Smart Shade Concealer
NARS Loose Powder

Cheeks:
NARS Laguna Bronzer
TheBalm Hot Mama Blush
Essence Twilight Highlighter


Eyebawls:
Elizabeth Arden Eye Primer
Hello Kitty Wild Thing Palette (silver, lilac, matte purple)
NYX Black Eyeshadow
Smashbox Liquid Eyeliner
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
Revlon Lipgloss in Petal

Now THAT is it! I'll talk to you soon! I seriously have so many things lined up to review, seriously.

See ya next time loves!

2 comments: