Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blushing for Mr. Valentine...

Hello my beautiful people. It's that time of the year again! The lovely Valentine's Day! Now I understand that not everybody has a date for V-Day, but who says that should stop you from wearing the lovely pinks and purples? If anything, look better on V-Day so that the suckers who aren't with you can feel the burn! Haha. 

I happen to love V-Day as it nicely coincides with my boyfriend Justin and I's anniversary. Well, not exactly. We got together on February 12th, 2009 which makes this year our 4 year anniversary. Time really does fly right by! Sometimes I still wonder, why two days before V-Day? Doesn't that just make it one big-ol celebration? I guess it does, and I don't remember what I was thinking. Ha!

Here's the look I'll be wearing tomorrow when I go see my boyfriend!


What's on my face?

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Revlon Age Defying Concealer
Essence Cover Stick
Diorskin Forever Compact Power

What's on my cheeks?

NARS Laguna Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blusher
Chanel Ombre D'Illusion in Emerveille

 Whats on my eyebawls?

Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow Primer
Hello Kitty for Sephora Wild Thing Palette (Shimmery Purple)
MAC Expensive Pink, Vex and Shadowy Lady Eyeshadows
Loreal Lineur Intense in Blackest Black
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

What's on my lips?

Joe Fresh Lipgloss in Cosmopolitan

That's literally it! I hope you enjoy my Valentine's Day look and see you in my next post!

PS. I'm wearing my new Posh Hair Extensions in these photos. Review coming real soon! (I already took pics for the blog!)

PPS. I leave you with my face.


Happy Wednesday! <3

4 comments:

  1. lovely post! love the makeup!

    xo
    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. greetings from your newest follower! ^_^

    first of all you have absolutely beautiful eyes!

    secondly.. happy anniversary!

    looking forward to reading more of your posts

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing your posts too!

      Delete