Friday, February 15, 2013

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Since my blog is relatively new, those of you who recently began following me might not know much about me. So I thought what better than to tell you some facts about me!


Here are 10 things you probably didn't know about me:

1. I'm studying at the University of Toronto for a double degree in Political Science and Sociology. After this I'm hoping to go to law school!

2. My hair is naturally straight and dark brown except the pieces around my face which are legitimately curly. Ugh! I straighten those parts almost every day!

3. I am 1/8 European from my mom's side. Doesn't look like it right, not like it makes a difference anyway! Also, the rest of me is Chinese.

4. I am the first to be Canadian born in my family and both of my parents were born in Hong Kong. They immigrated here almost 24 years ago!

5. Once part of my nail polish chips off, I cannot help it but pick off the rest. It's a horrible habit I know, I'm trying to kick it!

6. I used to be overweight (not severely) and reached my heaviest back in 2005 when I was 11, 5' tall and 140 pounds. Let those teenage insecurities begin.

7. My birth date is November 15, 1994. I'm 18 years old right now and will turn 19 in November!

8. In my old blog I lied about my age because I felt like I wouldn't get any followers because I was so young. I told everyone I was 2 years older than my real age and felt horrible that I couldn't be honest about most of the events in my life. Such regrets!

9. My everyday lip product is lip balm. As much as I love makeup, I can't seem to get myself to wear lip products everyday!

10. I am an only child and secretly dislike it when people told me they wish they were an only kid. You don't understand how lonely those family vacations were!

aaaand, I'm out 

4 comments:

  1. similarities: Toronto, 1994, lip balm, picking/peeling at nail polish

    Though, I don't go to U of T... I'm at Waterloo :P and damn... I wish I was 5 feet tall... I've been 4'11'' since I was 15.

    Cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Steph! We have tons in common! I'm sure we at least have one mutual friend because tons of my friends go to Waterloo. I've actually grown to be 5'6" now but I think I'm a bit too tall.

      Love your blog ❤

      Delete
  2. Hya Erica, thanks for coming over and commenting on my blog. I really enjoyed reading about you here, you are very pretty and have beautiful eyes!

    I am following you now :o)

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete