Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sephora Haul, Shoes & Cuba

Hey there! It's been 12 days since I've posted. The reason being is that I went to Cuba for a 7 day vacation on a lovely resort! As you might be aware, I live in Toronto and the beaches here are simply lacking. Therefore I decided, time for 7 days of swimming, tanning, eating and relaxing. I went with my friend Priscilla and we had a lovely time at the Riu Varadero Resort in Varadero, Cuba. It was my second time in Cuba, and lets just say I will definitely be returning!

Since this is a beauty blog, what else is better to talk about than makeup? I recently placed an order off Sephora for a few goodies that I've been eyeing and also made an unexpected trip out to the Markham Fairgrounds for some Revlon/Loreal Warehouse Sale action. Keep reading to see what I got!

  So much goodies!
  Revlon Polishes in Grape, Carbonite, Mistletoe, Gold Coast, Blue Mosaic and Silver Dollar
 
Tarte Mini Primer Trio

  Revlon Age Defying Concealer

  Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer

  Smashbox Try It Kit: Hyperlash Mascara, Lipgloss, Lid Primer, Face Primer, Limitless Eyeliner


 
Vera Wang Princess Perfume Trio: Rock Princess, Princess, Preppy Princess

  Benefit Dr. Feel Good Primer

 
 Almay Smart Shade Foundation and Concealer

  Too Faced Leopard Love Kit

 
Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks in Cherry Ice & Carnation

 
Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara & Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara

 
Revlon Base Coat & Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

  Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

  Sketchers Shape Ups

  Red Studded Stilettos
   Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Perfume

   
Marc Anthony Easy Lites

  Diorskin Forever Compact Powder 

Quick picture of Priscilla and I(On the right) at the beach in Cuba! Sorry for the quality, I took it with my phone.  As you can see, beautiful white sands and clear water. Can't wait to go back! :)


That's it for my haul girlies! Hope you enjoyed it and talk to you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica, I love reading your blog. I am glad your back to post :-) take care

    ReplyDelete