Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello There


Hello y'alls,

My name is Erica Cho and I'm a University student born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I love this place and its perfectly kind people, awesome ethnic foods and most importantly, its Warehouse Sales! I'm also a makeup addict and have been since the ripe young age of 12, being 18 now. I have also had a blog before and have been using that one until several months ago, but I felt as though that one had many followers who simply followed for giveaway prizes, much to my own fault. In my previous blog I also wasn't honest about my age because for some odd reason, I felt as though my young age would turn off several readers from taking my blog seriously. However, I'm here to break away from the past and start something new.

On this new blog, I hope to explore the wonders of makeup through haul posts, makeup looks, ways to save money, etc. My goal is to help women of all shapes, sizes, colours and personalities to discover the best way to be confident, sexy and glamorous, but most importantly, feel beautiful.

Some may know me as ericateresacho on youtube, and I'm planning on revamping my makeup channel as well. I guess being not too well known on youtube is sort of a good thing for me since it gives me more of a personal connection to my viewers/readers. Well, that's it for today, and I sincerely hope to share my love of makeup with you!

Erica Cho

No comments:

Post a Comment