Sunday, July 22, 2012

Golden Violets

Hello girlies on this wonderful Sunday night. How was everyone's weekends? Mine basically consisted of working out, bargain hunting with my Mom and a date with my boyfriend. Dang it, sometimes I do wish my life was a wee bit more exciting. Anyway, today happened to be my Aunts birthday which called for a family dinner of which I did something to my face that's just a bit cooler than usual. 

 Lets break the ice on the FOTD's!

   

Face: 
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 
Almay Smart Shade Foundation + Concealer 
Diorskin Forever Compact Powder 

Cheeks: 
NARS Laguna Bronzer 
NARS Albatross Highlighter 
TheBalm Hot Mama Blusher

 

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Joe Fresh Eyeshadow in Gold Rush 
MAC Pigment in Violet 
MAC Eyeshadows in Sketch and Shadowy Lady 
Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black 
Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara 

Lips: 
Smashbox Illume Lipgloss

Hope you enjoyed my look of the day! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your make up tutorials. you r so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I promise to do many more in the future :)

      Delete